Sustainable City Incentives Scheme
Provides incentives for solar PV, energy efficiency, energy storage, electric car charge points, energy meters, solar hot water and rain water tanks within the Adelaide City Council region.
Subject to funding availability, the Sustainable City Incentives Scheme will provide up to:
- $5,000 for installing solar PV
- $5,000 for installing energy storage
- $500 per electric vehicle charging controller
- $5,000 for apartment building energy efficiency upgrades
- $1,000 for changing out quartz halogen downlights to LED downlights
- $120 for installing an energy monitoring system
- $1,000 for solar hot water
-$500 for rain water tanks or $3,000 for communal use rain water tanks in apartment buildings
Incentives of over $20,000 to a single site record in a year will be considered a 'Partnership Project' and will require the approval of Council - for example, this may occur when incentives from multiple categories are sought.
Businesses, residents (including apartment buildings), schools, community and sporting organisations in the City of Adelaide can apply subject to scheme eligibility criteria. See website for more details.
More information: view website.