What services our office offers
- Community/individual advocacy, engagement and consultation
- Provide advice and assistance on Local, State and Federal Government matters
- Refer you to the appropriate service provider or Government agency if we can't provide the service
- Assist community organisations with grant applications
- Provide advice on possible funding sources (including private business) for community projects
- Assist with the preparation of a petition
- Support community events or volunteer groups with their projects or activities
- Work alongside and support schools
- Raise matters in State Parliament that are of a concern to you or the community
- Keep you informed of news in our community with newsletters and letters about issues of specific concern to you
- Providing detailed submissions to community consultation on behalf of the community
Justice of the Peace Service
My Office Manager, David is a Justice of the Peace and is available to constituents of Lee.
As a constituent in Lee, please call my office on 8449 4288 and make a suitable time, which will ensure you will always find a JP in my office to assist you.
Other Justice of the Peace services available in our area are:
Mark Butler MP, Federal Member for Port Adelaide
21 Commercial Road, Port Adelaide
Please ring 8241 0190 - to secure an appointment
Jay Weatherill MP, State Member for Cheltenham:
Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 10.00 to 12.00 pm
Wednesday & Fridays from 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm.
Please ring 8243 0062 – to secure an appointment.
If you urgently require the services of a JP, you are always able to go the Port Adelaide Magistrates Court, 260 St Vincent Street, Port Adelaide from 9.30 to 4.30 Monday to Friday.