The Export Partnership Program provides funding assistance for small and medium-sized businesses to access new global markets through marketing and export development opportunities.
Funding is available to South Australian owned and based businesses that have been operational for at least two years and have an annual turnover of more than $100,000.
To be eligible for the Export Partnership Program, a business must:
- be owned and based in South Australia
- be a registered business for tax purposes
- have a annual turnover between $100,000 and $15,000,000
- have been operation for at least two years
- own the product or service being promoted
- have a current export plan
- have tradeable goods or services for the export market
- intend to trade products or services made or grown in South Australia, or be able to demonstrate their benefit to South Australia’s economy
- provide a copy of a recent, full financial statment including a Profit and Loss Statement and a Balance Sheet professionally prepared by an independent accountant.
- not be applying for funding under another grant program for financial assistance for the same project or activity.
For further information please see our eligibility checklist:http://www.statedevelopment.sa.gov.au/investment/export-partnership-program/eligibility-checklist
More information: view website.