Crime Prevention and Community Safety Grants
The Crime Prevention and Community Safety Grants program objectives are to:
- Prevent crime and reduce fear of crime
- Make neighbourhoods safer
- Improve community capacity to reduce crime and increase community safety
- Increase agency collaboration and community participation in local crime prevention initiatives.
To be eligible to receive funding, applicants must be an organisation with an ABN, which is either:
- an incorporated, not-for-profit, community body;
- a local government council; or
- an organisation sponsoring an unincorporated, not-for-profit, community body.
Evidence of incorporation and not-for-profit status must be included in the full application.
More information: view website.