What services our office offers
- Community/individual advocacy, engagement and consultation
- Provide advice and assistance on Local, State and Federal Government matters.
- Refer you to the appropriate service provider or Government agency if we can't provide the service.
- Assist Community Organisations with grant applications.
- Provide advice on possible funding sources (including private business) for community projects.
- Assist with the preparation of a petition
- Support community events or volunteer groups with their projects or activities.
- Work alongside and support schools.
- Raise matters in State Parliament that are of a concern to you or the community.
- Keep you informed of news in our community with newsletters and letters regarding issues of specific concern to you.
- Providing detailed submissions to community consultation on behalf of the community.
Justice of the Peace Service
My Office Manager Karen, and Office Assistant, Pauline, are Justices of the Peace and can make themselves available to constituents of Lee.
As a constituent in Lee, please do not hesitate to call my office on 8449 4288 and make a suitable time, with either Karen or Pauline, which will ensure you will always find a JP in my office to assist you.
For your convenience, if you are constituents in the following electorates, you will be able to contact that office and make a suitable time with their JP Services:
Jay Weatherill MP, Member for Cheltenham:
Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 10.00 to 12.00 pm Wednesday & Fridays from 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm.
Please ring 8243 0062 – to secure an appointment.
Paul Caica MP, Member for Colton
Every day from 9 am to 4.30 pm
Please ring 8353 1111 – to secure an appointment.
Michael Atkinson MP, Member for Croydon
Every day from 9.00 am to 11.30
Please ring 8346 2462 – to secure an appointment.
If you urgently require the services of a JP, you are always able to go the Port Adelaide Magistrates Court, 260 St Vincent Street, Port Adelaide from 9.30 to 4.30 Monday to Friday.