Community Open Day: seeking feedback on AdeLINK tram network
The South Australian Government has been working hard to deliver an efficient, reliable
and modern public transport network.
Improved public transport services mean we can move more people from their location to
their destination – while helping to ease congestion on our roads.
That’s why the South Australian Government is investing $50 million to expand our tram network – which marks the first stage of our vision for the AdeLINK tram network.
We know AdeLINK has the potential to attract investment, boost economic growth and
encourage urban renewal and jobs, while bringing residents and visitors to the city centre.
For me, it is important to ensure our local community is involved in the planning process so
you can share your ideas and feedback on each of the potential new tram corridors.
That’s why I wanted to let you know that the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is holding a series of Community Open Days to provide feedback.
The details are:
- EastLINK - Tuesday 8th November between 4pm and 8pm at Norwood Concert Hall (175 The Parade, Norwood – enter from George street)
- ProspectLINK - Tuesday 15th November between 4pm and 8pm at Prospect Town Hall (128 Prospect Road, Prospect)
- PortLINK - Thursday 1st December between 12pm and 8pm at Port Adelaide Town Hall (32 Nile Street, Port Adelaide)
- WestLINK - Wednesday 7th December between 4pm and 8pm at City of West Torrens George Robertson Room, Hilton (165 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton)
- UnleyLINK - Wednesday 14th December between 4pm and 8pm at Unley Civic Centre (181 Unley Road, Unley)
- CityLINK – Dates and location to be confirmed early in 2017
If you are unable to attend the Open Day, I encourage you to have your say by emailing
DPTI.AdeLINK@sa.gov.au or calling 1300 794 880.
You can also find out more information, or view the plans, by visiting:
P.S. AdeLINK forms part of a range of improvements proposed for our transport network over the next 30 years, as identified in our Integrated Transport and Land Use Plan.