GRANT OPEN: Sport and Recreation Development and Inclusion Program
The Sport and Recreation Development and Inclusion Program (SRDIP) is now open for applications.
The aim of the Sport and Recreation Development and Inclusion Program is to assist eligible organisations to develop and implement projects that will grow the sport or activity, improve services and/or address barriers to inclusion.
The Sport and Recreation Development and Inclusion Program will contribute to the South Australian Strategic Plan’s sport and recreation target “to increase the proportion of South Australians participating in sport or physical recreation at least once per week to 50% by 2020. Funding will also be aligned to meet the Office for Recreation and Sport’s strategic aims.
Applicants can be funded up to $100,000 each year for up to 3 years.
Funding will be provided to support the delivery of sport and active recreation outcomes by the not for-profit sector.
To be eligible for funding through the Sport and Recreation Development and Inclusion Program, an organisation must be:
- a sport or active recreation organisation; or
- a non-sport or active recreation organisation when the project outcomes deliver significant benefit for sport or active recreation organisations or when the project benefits targeted populations and does not duplicate a program delivered by sport or active recreation organisations.
Organisations must also:
- be not-for-profit
- be properly constituted and incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act (1985) or have another comparable legal status
- be able to demonstrate good financial management through the provision of sound financial history/systems
- not have any Office for Recreation and Sport grant acquittals and/or reports overdue.
For more information contact
PO Box 219
Brooklyn Park SA 5032
Phone: +61 8 7424 7708
Or read the guidelines here